1/14/07

Finished Web Design!

I finally finished a long - but completely joyous web design. This is a lovely site for a very nice and intelligent man! The web site is a weight loss hypnosis program primarily marketed to women with rich images, CSS and eccomerce. I am very happy with the results!

This web design was wonderful to do because my client did his homework! He new exactly what he wanted to portray, his target market - women - and had all the materials needed for me to work with. We had excellent communication skills the entire time! I can not emphasis enough how important planning, communication and being prepared is when designing your web marketing presence.

I built the site to be search engine optimization ready... now, I am BUSY doing the ongoing & continual SEO project!!

Check out then new web design!
The Weight Loss Mindest

No comments: