1/14/07

Search Engine Optimization

I am working on 2 new SEO clients, both Sarasota FL REALTORS. It is an interesting challenge as they both have the same target market, and both have very similar, almost the same web designs, that were designed by a rather shady web design firm here in Sarasota. It upsets me when web design firms sell a website to a client as a "custom website," then turn around and sell it out as a template. Bad web design business ethics and very unfair to clients.

This makes my search engine optimization job more difficult, but an interesting challenge. I am in the process of re-designing both websites to eliminate duplicate content, which destroys SEO efforts. Adding a real estate blog to one for fresh content, and going through word by word and optimizing. The websites also had a bunch of un-needed tables..yuck..tables, so I converted to CSS coding, which will also boost my SEO.

Keep it clean
Keep it fresh
Keep it relevant


3 SEO rules!

LuLu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those info with us!

Search Engine Optimization should be considered during the planning of any web site. And the best time for implementing good SEO is during the initial design stage.

There are companies online that outsource webmaster service that could sure help other people who are thinking of setting up their own business web sites.

I hope this helps!