1/14/07

Web Design Ethics

I have had the pleasure of designing websites for some awesome clients. I feel a bond with every client I design a website for.. or should I say with? You see, as they say, it takes two to tango. Great ideas and communication go along way. When I design a website I think of the whole picture and the broad spectrum. I want to really get inside your head and capture your vision of what you want to portray. From the very beginning, I have the after effects of the web design in mind... I truly want it to be as visible as possible to the intended audience. I want the website to succeed! A beautiful and functional design that adheres to web standards is only the beginning. The next mission is to make sure that the search engine optimization is excellent. Then the search engine marketing comes into play. I want your web visitors to love your website, linger and like being there. That involves giving the web guest a reason to want to stay, and a reason to come back! Ultimately, our goal is to create a reaction.

LuLu

No comments: